As a software engineer, you will be working on developing next-generation Windows security solutions.
Your contribution will be crucial to the success of our strategic mission to build industry-leading products that give the most consistent, reliable and effective security experience to our customers.
You'll collaborate with senior engineers, software architects, quality engineers, product managers and other stakeholders to design and build innovative solutions to modern endpoint security problems.
- Work collaboratively with product, marketing and other engineering teams in understanding the requirements and assist them in delivering the solution.
- Understand the big picture and the various use cases involved while crafting the solution and document them in Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Identify the appropriate software architecture for both server-side and client-side solution to achieve the proposed requirement.
- Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
Own and maintain the architecture document.
- Mitigate risks and problem identified in providing the solution.
- At least 5+ years experience in with end-end architecture for large design and coordinate project team in SaaS industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement. Strong knowledge of datastores (SQL, NoSQL), and ability to make choices among available technology based on requirements.
- Experience with Architectural patterns for High Availability, Performance, Scale Out architecture, Disaster Recovery, Security Architecture Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, deployment and operational aspects of Amazon Web Services cloud is a plus.
- Exposure to industry standards like REST, BPEL, Java EE, OSGi.
- Be data driven, identify and demonstrate the right tools at every stage of software development to ensure code and architectural qualities are not compromised.